Container House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Container House

Reduce Your Carbon Footprint by Making Your Next Home Out of A Shipping Container!

Buy The Container Home CD<<>>
Container House Living   Living Inside A Shipping Container Home

Buy Container Home CD Which is Mailed to YOU!

Learn How To Blog !
I also have a Website on Blogging For Beginners! If you are interested in learning how to Blog and possibly making a part/full time income doing so, then please take a peek at my site: BlogTools.Biz
Container Construction E-Book

container home guide

Photos2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Statcounter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Container article

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Container article Empty Container article Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 pm

admin

admin
Admin

Welcome to the container forum.!If you're interested in being a guest poster and writing an article, feel free to email me at: ulji@hotmail.com

We will add you'r article and might make some editing. Afer that process is finalized, we will then add you to out admin panel as an "author"

You can add two links but no more. Dont worry about your content because we will edit it for you!

1. Content MUST be Container Home/Eco/Environmentally related !! ( NO if and’s or But’s)
2. Please keep your links "green friendly"

3. If you follow our rules then your personal green eco links will be added. Please no sex sites or gambling sites, please.
Smile
of couse your links will be added if they are green and eco friendly.
3. If you do add links inside your article, we appologize and will have to remove them

You see, Very Simple Rules to Follow! ***

I look forward to adding you to my site for some Container Home/Eco/Environmentally related Posts !
Thank You,
D. Lee

https://containerhouse.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum